September 28, 2012

friday is british professor day + fotd & ootd

First day back to school in years~

It was a long day, but I'm ultimately glad to be back and to have homework and sit through super long lectures.

That being said, what are the odds that both of my professors today were British? I was seriously like...hm...wtf? Makes for interesting listening, though they're both completely different kinds of people.

Anywho. Here's my first day of school FOTD and OOTD:

 For some reason my makeup never looks the same in photos. Wearing a cheap pair of Sassie lashes that I doctored with the Ardell accent flare lashes. Not too visible in this picture, but I do have one with a better look at how much bigger they make my eyes look.

Big difference, no?

And here's the OOTD. 
Please do forgive my awful camera quality. My actual camera's battery died while trying to get a shot so I had to settle for my cell phone. Everything I'm wearing here is from my recent mall haul.

Top, skirt, boots: Forever 21
Stockings:  H&M

I've got an Ulta Beauty haul coming in the mail, too so I should be able to try a wider range of makeup looks soon. I really love the gyaru look so I'll keep trying to improve!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks much! So are you~ (yeah, I stalked your blog haha)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the first day of school! You look really adorable! It looks like I need to go to Forever 21 because I really really like your skirt.

    ReplyDelete